PHFA News Center
Public & Legal Notices
Pursuant to Act 84 of 1986 - Sunshine Act
If you are unable to access a public notice, please feel free to contact Carrie Barnes at 717.780.3911.
- 06/18 Funding available in Pa. for programs to end homelessness
- 05/07 PHFA accepting bids for Community Revitalization Tax Fund Credits
- 04/12 Gov. Wolf announces newest PHARE funding
- 04/12 Gov. Wolf announces housing tax credit awards for Pa.
- 04/03 PHFA honors its top lending partners
- 04/03 PHFA awarded $4 M Capital Magnet Fund grant
- 03/23 Loan program can help Hollidaysburg residents with sewer connections
- 03/05 PHFA issues RFP for funding mixed-use developments
- 02/16 Tax credits awarded for new mixed-use building in Philadelphia
PHFA annual reports can be found under our Partners dropdown menu at the top of the page, then follow the Investor Information button.
Multifamily Rental Housing News & Notices
- 07/12 - 2019/2020 Request for Proposals - Tax Exempt Volume Cap (Board Approved)
- 07/12 - 2019/2020 Qualified Allocation Plan for LIHTC (Board Approved)(New)
- 06/22 - 2019/2020 Draft Qualified Allocation Plan
- 06/13 - Income Averaging Interim Guidance - June 2018 (NEW)
- 04/12 - Preliminary Determination of Eligibility - 2018 LIHTC Developments
- 03/08 - Notice of Public Hearing 2019 LIHTC Allocation Plan - 04/05/2019
- 10/20 - 2017/2018 Low Income Housing Tax Credit Applications Submitted (revised 10/30/2017)
- 10/12 - 2018 Request for Proposals - Tax Exempt Volume Cap (Board Approved)
- 07/13 - 2017/2018 LIHTC Application Deadline Extended to October 20, 2017
- 07/07 - 2017/2018 List of Intents to Submit an Application for LIHTCs Received
Procurement Opportunities (RFP/RFQ)
PHFA has numerous opportunities for vendors to provide products and services to the Agency throughout the year. If you have any questions, please contact our Procurement Office, 211 N Front Street, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania 17101
Request for Proposals (RFP)
Our press kit is intended for people researching affordable housing in Pennsylvania or reporters doing news stories about PHFA and our various housing programs. We’ve tried to anticipate your needs, and we’ve worked to provide information that is concise yet gives a full picture of the agency, our mission, and our housing initiatives. We hope you find it to be useful.
Reporters with questions about PHFA programs and housing issues in general may contact Scott Elliott, PHFA's Director of Communications, at 717.780.3916 during normal business hours.
For stories on deadline or during evenings and weekends, please call Scott's cell at 717.649.6522.
High resolution photographs related to the agency's work, and some portraits of our executive director, are posted on our Flickr page. We invite reporters to download these photos for use with their stories. All PHFA customers shown in our photos have signed photo release forms, and PHFA owns the rights to all the photos available on Flickr. We will occasionally be adding to these photographs, so please check back periodically to see new photos. Thank you.
For the photo credit, simply acknowledge that the photograph was provided courtesy of the Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency, please.
PHFA in the News
Follow the work of PHFA, find news stories about the Agency from the last 30 days on this page. The news stories are from papers within Pennsylvania, and a few national papers, that are covering the work of the Agency. Articles are updated at various intervals throughout the year.